Wednesday, January 25, 2012

V.1. E.1.

January 25th, 2012.

So over Christmas break my mom suggested I start a blog to spill out all of my ramblings and thoughts about things happening in the sports world. Shoutout to Jamey Newberg for really getting me interested in this to begin with. Check out his website www.newbergreport.com for all things Texas Rangers. He's an incredibly knowledgeable person and baseball guy. Also a shoutout to my mom for really motivating me to get back into writing since this has always been one of my favorite things.

Not much going on in the sports world right now unless you are a die-hard NBA or NHL fan. Luckily for me the PGA season is getting rolling and my pick to win this week at Farmers is none other than Mr. Oklahoma State, Rickie Fowler. Mark it down, he wil win his first PGA event on American soil this week.

All quiet on the baseball front with the exception of where Roy Oswalt will land and supposedly its narrowed down to the Cardinals and Red Sox with the Rangers lurking and he will announce his decision later this week. (per Ken Rosenthal, Fox Sports)

With pitchers and catchers 22 days away the itch I've had since David Freese lined a screamer over Nelson Cruz' head has intensified. One of these days I'm going to make it out to Surprise and bask in the gloriousness that is spring training and the Arizona sun.

I will try and make this a daily thing and come April 4th it will probably be multiple times a day.

Mavs got their rings tonight but unfortunately fell to the T-Wolves.

--Cheyenne T. Bauman

"No matter what happens with any shot you hit, accept it. Acceptance is the last step in a sound routine."

No comments:

Post a Comment